Sunday, November 16, 2008

Back From Break

I was very involved with several campaigns during the election and was trying also to keep up with my blogs. After the election I decided to take a break from my blogs and catch a breather! I'm back now, so expect to see some new posts!

Yes, I was disappointed in John McCain's loss. I still believe he was the most qualified and most experienced candidate, however, not all Americans so it that way. Our job as Americans is to lend our support to President Obama in areas we can support him. We also need to question and oppose him and Congress on matters that we disagree with. For example, I voted for President Bush and actively worked for his reelection. However, I disagreed with him on several policies and had to take a stand in opposition to those policies. That's our job as citizens - to let our government know where we stand in a civil way.

On another matter, keep in mind that it doesn't matter who is in the White House, we are to pray for our President and our country. That is our duty as Christians.

No comments: