Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pray For Our Nation - A Reminder!

I've written a few posts asking us to pray at least once a day for our great nation. Let me share with you some examples of what happens when people pray. Please take a moment today and look up the following four references in the Bible and you will see where God moved and intervened in the lives of people and for a nation.

  • I Samuel 7:7-13
  • II Kings 19:14-19, 20, 34
  • I Chronicles 5:18-22
  • II Chronicles 13:12-18
We are facing many issues in our country today and in the months and weeks ahead. Take a moment today and ask for God's help and blessing on America.

"America was founded by people who believed that God was their rock of safety. I recognize we must be cautious in claiming that God is on our side, but I think it's all right to keep asking if we are on His side." Ronald Reagan

George Washington praying

No comments: