Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Audacity Of What Obama Hopes To Change

I just read a brief article on what we could expect from an Obama administration. It is a very well documented article, you can read it here.

In one of my recent posts I outlined what a Hillary Clinton administration would do to reverse our conservative gains. And I must say that an Obama administration would give us the same thing.

Like many other conservatives I haven't been thrilled with how the race has gone on the Republican side. But we do need to make a choice about who we will vote for. We cannot sit this one out because there is not someone exactly how we would like them to be. We can't afford to let a liberal administration renovate and change some of the gains conservatives have made in the past few years.

Every election matters and every vote makes a difference.

No comments: