Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Meeting With Justice Edmunds

Yesterday I had a chance to meet Justice Edmunds of the NC Supreme Court. I had met Justice Edmunds before at the NC Home Educators convention in Winston Salem.

Yesterday Justice Edmunds once again proved he is a true public servant. He took the time to talk with me and other folks. He even took the time to talk with my kids. It is so important for our elected officials to be approachable, and Justice Edmunds is just that. He has a solid record of working hard on our behalf. I will be voting for him, and I encourage you to vote for him too.

Take a moment to check out his web site. You can find it here: http://reelectjusticeedmunds.com/index.html

Also, take a moment to review this brief video below. Re-elect Justice Edmunds!!

No comments: